#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sailing day.

On Tuesday me and all the year 8 went sailing. The people in charge showed all of us how to put the sailing boat together. And then we all got a boat to put together but we had groups of 3 - 4 people a group. After we put are boats together they showed us how to steer the boat. So we all got in are boats and tried it but I really was not listening. When we dragged the boats into the lake then we got to the lake the people in charge told us to aim for the yellow jug in the water. We had to share the boats so that mean 1 person per boat there were 12 boats and 30 something people i was nervous to give it a try but i tried it.



1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa atu Cameron you've had a very successful day from the description you've given. Ko kia.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post